Can You Use Windex On Granite Counters Spray a light mist of windex onto the granite countertop and wipe off with a dry cleansing rag.
Can you use windex on granite counters The damage caused is mostly pitting and dulling of the surface and it doesn t happen right away.
Can you use windex on granite counters. Some say commercial household cleaners such as windex are perfectly safe on a thoroughly sealed granite surface. It is best to use a suggested cleaning product on natural stone. Why not glass cleaner on granite tops. Windex can be utilized safely on granite just as it can be utilized on a glass surface.
Windex disinfectant cleaner multi surface is recommended for your sealed granite countertop. Can you use clorox wipes on granite. When asked how to clean granite countertops many owners of granite counters say to use glass cleaner like windex the fact is glass cleaner can permanently damage granite counters. Here s some direction on the right way to treat your granite counters.
Your granite contractor may recommend using windex on granite countertops or perhaps conveniently dishwashing soap for daily care of your granite countertops. Don t use vinegar windex or bleach on marble. You can put hot pans and pots on your counters but you may want to use hot pads if they have rough bottoms that could scratch the marble. You should truly understand the reason why these clorox wipes can ruin your countertops to prevent you from being tempted to use them in the future.
Dilute one cup of white vinegar with three cups of water and spray it on your counter. This is a tough question to answer in light of the fact that even the professionals disagree. Others argue that these same cleaners will slowly degrade the surface of both the sealer and the countertop surface. For something slightly strong you can use windex although most brands pental and cambria included don t recommend using ammonia a common ingredient in most windex formulas.
But don t do it. Let is sit about a minute before wiping up with a paper towel. No windex and products similar to windex should never be used on granite or other natural stone countertops. It all comes down to the ingredients used in cleaning product in question.
A secret in knowing how to clean marble countertops.
Related post Can you use windex on granite counters:
- can you mix oil and acrylic paint together
- can you outrun a bear reddit
- can you paint a bathroom sink faucet
- can you own a penguin in michigan
- can you mix pine sol and vinegar to clean
- can you mix silver and gold jewelry reddit
- can you mix tequila and vodka together
- can you order cigarettes online uk
- Can You Paint A Metal Door With Exterior Paint
- Can You Paint A Garage Door Black
- Can You Paint Carpet With Chalk Paint
- Can You Paint A Metal Garage Door With A Roller
- Can You Paint A Metal Door With Latex Paint
- Can You Paint A Steel Door With Latex Paint
- Can You Paint A Kitchen Sink
- Can You Paint A Concrete Tile Roof
- Can You Paint A Fabric Lampshade
- Can You Paint A Brick Fireplace With Regular Paint
- Can You Paint A Fiberglass Tub Insert
- Can You Paint Carpet With Fabric Paint
- Can You Paint A Plastic Bathtub
- Can You Paint Brass
- Can You Paint Brass Shower Frame
- Can You Paint A Hot Tub Shell
- Can You Paint A Turtle Shell With Nail Polish
- Can You Paint A Roof Shingles
- Can You Paint A Lampshade With Latex Paint
- Can You Paint A Sink Countertop
- Can You Paint A Tub
- Can You Paint A Metal Sink
- Can You Paint A Fiberglass Door To Look Like Wood
- Can You Paint Brass Lamps
- Can You Paint A Cork Bulletin Board