Can You Steam Corn On The Cob In The Microwave You can cook it with or without shucking it once you ve mastered this delicious idea you may never make it another way again.
Can you steam corn on the cob in the microwave We ll be the first to admit that grilling and boiling corn here s how are both tasty ways to serve up sweet corn.
Can you steam corn on the cob in the microwave. If you need to cook more than 4 ears of corn cook them in batches. Then break or cut off the bottom stem that was fastened on to the corn stalk. Corn on the cob in the microwave is the easiest way to cook this delicious side dish. The easiest is to place the cob in the microwave without husking it or trimming it.
If you prefer you can set them on a microwaveable plate. Just the tip and maybe the first three or four kernels of corn. Don t even try to get the silk off. Why you should steam corn.
No matter what kind of kitchen equipment you have you can find a way to cook. The second sweet. Not much has changed since those days. Trim the bottom of the ear not the top where the silk attaches.
Place 1 to 4 ears of corn un shucked in the microwave in a single layer. You can also do this by husking the corn putting it into a pyrex dish with a tablespoon of water and covering the dish with plastic wrap leaving a corner open for steam to escape. Corn on the cob is a summer staple and while you can throw it on the grill or boil it in water the easiest way to cook it may actually be steaming it in the microwave. How to steam corn on the cob.
They come in different shapes and sizes and usually require you to fill it with a little water place the lid on and then microwave for an average of about 5 minutes depending on how much corn you re microwaving. Which is a tray with a lid designed to microwave corn on the cob. You can whip up a batch of steamed corn with a microwave. Fresh corn on the cob is a staple of summertime and steaming it is an excellent way to bring out the corn s natural sweetness.
But steaming corn has some serious advantages too. Microwave on high for 4 minutes and remove the corn using tongs or an oven mitt.
Related post Can you steam corn on the cob in the microwave:
- Can You Retire On A Million Dollars At 55
- Can You Reuse Priority Mail Boxes
- Can You Retrieve Deleted Messages From Messenger On Iphone
- Can You Reuse A Pregnancy Test
- Can You Replace Shortening With Butter In A Cake Recipe
- Can You Restain Wood Veneer
- Can You Rename A Dog In Minecraft
- Can You Rename A Dog
- Can You Reuse Oil After Frying Chicken Wings
- Can You Retrieve Deleted Messages On Messenger App
- Can You Replace Butter With Coconut Oil In Banana Bread
- Can You Restain Wood Cabinets
- Can You Rename A Dog At 6 Months
- Can You Reuse A Digital Pregnancy Test
- Can You Reuse Breast Milk Storage Bags
- Can You Reuse Fake Lashes
- Can You Replace Vegetable Oil With Butter In Cake
- Can You Report Someone For Spreading Rumors
- Can You Replace Led Lights In Inflatables
- Can You Reuse Paint Rollers
- Can You Rent The Jersey Shore House
- Can You Replace Heavy Cream With Milk For Caramel
- Can You Request A Female Uber Driver
- Can You Replace Butter With Oil In Brownies
- Can You Reverse Image Search On Iphone