Can You Lay A Plasma Tv Down Flat As i recall plasma is not recommended for this application.
Can you lay a plasma tv down flat These fragile parts work alongside a backlight to produce the image you see.
Can you lay a plasma tv down flat. The only risk to a plasma tv when laying down flat is during transport. You can lie them down flat if you are careful but whatever you do don t transport them lying flat. While the simple act of gently laying the tv down flat usually doesn t damage these parts the transportation process sure could. It will be very prone to flexing rather than hard knocks if it s still in the original transport box them it s probably ok to drive it home flat but it would have to be well supported across the whole box face.
Yes if the tv is laying flat on a soft surface no problem. What you definitely don t ever want to do is put an unpackaged plasma flat down on soft packing in a vehicle. Road vibrations can cause the glass to crack. This can often cause confusion for those unfamiliar with the differences between plasma and lcd tvs.
Think about how people carry big panes of glass it is always upright where the strength is turn it on its side and it can crack under its own weight. There is no harm in laying a plasma tv down flat for storage as long as the surface is completely flat and free from any vibrations. I speak from experience avforums you can put lcd tvs flat on their side. The flex of the panel may damage itself.
It s only times when there could be strong upward or downward motion on the glass such as going over. But it doesn t really work like that. Temporarily laying a plasma on it s front or back isn t an issue as long as it s done gently. Commonly the reason that you ll see for why a flat screen cannot be laid on its side is that you ll damage the plasma or lcd crystals inside the screen.
This can be prevented by supporting the glass during transport. Plasma screens should never be laid flat but because lcd screens are made of different materials they can be laid flat on their backs for short periods of time without serious concern.
Related post Can you lay a plasma tv down flat:
- can you lock apps on iphone xr
- can you lose weight by dancing reddit
- can you live in a camper van in ireland
- can you lose inches and not weight without exercising
- can you lose weight by just eating healthy
- can you lose inches and not pounds without exercise
- can you live without your thyroid and no medication
- can you look at a solar eclipse through your phone
- Can You Workout After A Tattoo Reddit
- Can You Wear Gold And Silver Rings Together
- Can You Workout After Getting A Tattoo Reddit
- Can You Write Your Own Will And Get It Notarized
- Can You Wear Compression Socks All Day At Work
- Can You Wear Navy Blue And Black
- Can You Work 2 Full Time Jobs At The Same Time
- Can You Wear Rose Gold And Silver Together
- Can You Whiten Your Teeth With Braces
- Can You Wear White Sneakers In The Winter
- Can You Workout With A Herniated Disk
- Can You Wear Timberland Boots In The Summer
- Can You Write Your Own Will In Texas
- Can You Wear Light Blue To A Funeral
- Can You Wear Navy Blue To A Funeral
- Can You Work 2 Full Time Jobs In California
- Can You Wear Boots With A Suit
- Can You Work 2 Full Time Jobs
- Can You Wear Football Cleats For Lacrosse
- Can You Wireless Charge With A Popsocket
- Can You Wear Knee High Boots In The Summer
- Can You Work 2 Full Time Jobs In Australia
- Can You Wear White To A Funeral Service
- Can You Wear Thigh High Boots In The Summer
- Can You Write Your Own Will In Nj